Graves Warranty & Service – Nationwide Coverage
Your new or used piano – which you purchased from Graves Piano – (unless identified “as-is” with no warranty) carries Graves Piano & Organ’s Warranty. Our warranty service attitude has always been the same and remains the same today: Always do the right thing for the customer. If your piano is having covered issues we will correct it, with as little inconvenience as possible caused to you.
Conditions of Warranty
If during the piano warranty period from the date of original purchase, your piano is found to have a defect in material or workmanship, Graves will repair such defect(s) without charge for parts or labor.
In the event it is determined that the defect cannot be repaired, then Graves is willing to replace the defective instrument with an identical one, or one which is a reasonably equivalent.
Naturally, normal maintenance work such as tuning or regulation, and the results of normal wear, are not covered by this piano warranty.
Your Responsibilities as Owner…
In order for Graves to provide proper warranty service it is necessary that the purchaser assume certain responsibilities.
1. Notify Graves Service Department or your sales associate at (800) 686-4322 within ten days of the discovery with a detailed explanation of the issue.
2. Permit Graves to inspect and provide warranty service which shall be completed within a reasonable time period.
Proper Piano Maintenance & Use
Your piano, like any other product, should be properly used and maintained. Regular piano maintenance and tunings are your responsibility as an owner. We recommend at least annual tunings from a registered piano technician and suggest that you also follow recommended humidity, regulation and maintenance recommendations provided by your technician. Graves Piano’s warranty does not apply to failures caused by the following:
1. Improper maintenance or repair.
2. Abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to sunlight, or to extremes in temperature or humidity.
3. Accidental damage. (accidental damage during Graves Piano’s delivery and set-up is COVERED of course)
Your Graves warranty is non-transferable and non-assignable to subsequent owners of the instrument. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
Should you have questions or require service for your piano, please contact Graves Piano by phone at (614) 847-4322 or at 5798 Karl Road, Columbus, OH 43229, United States of America.